Residential Reentry Center (Employable Work Furlough) is designed for people who would have been eligible for Work Furlough, but are currently unemployed. The offender is screened by the Sheriff and/or Probation department. If you are interested in RRC work furlough state that interest to your attorney as soon as possible. It is very important that you qualify for RRC and approved before sentencing.
1. Sentenced to probation with custody.
2. Able to function in dorm setting.
3. Legal citizen/resident.
4. Minimum of 30 days actual days left to serve
If you already have a job, click here to learn about work furlough.
1. Precluded by court.
2. Serious mental health or behavioral issues.
3. Serious violent behavior or pattern of assaultive behavior.
4. Sales or large amount of drugs.
5. Serious or violent felonies.