SCRAM is an alternative to incarceration. By adhering to court orders, the SCRAM participant agreement, and your own self-achievement goals, your SCRAM experience can be beneficial to you and the outcome of your case.
What does SCRAM monitor:
- Automatically tests for alcohol consumption every 30 minutes;
- Monitors for presence/absence in the home during specific periods of time
- Detects tempering or removal of bracelet
- Stores and electronically transmits test results daily for evaluation.
How to get started:
If the court ordered you to a SCRAM program, please follow the following steps:
- Call to make an appointment to enroll in SCRAM program. You can find the phone numbers below.
- Bring the following to your appointment:
- Credit or Debit card
- One time service fee and daily monitoring fees
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license or identification card
- Name of judge, county, and court
- Probation officers name and contact information
- Any court documents pertaining to your case
- Be near the base station daily at the agreed-upon time to enable data download and home confinement verification;
- DO NOT consume alcohol;
- DO NOT use products that contain alcohol;
- DO NOT tamper with, obstruct, or damage SCRAM equipment;
- DO not expose the area around the bracelet to personal household or industrial products that contain alcohol
- Court Approved Travel only;
- Showering is permitted, but to not submerge the device under water. (No Bathing or swimming); and
- Make SCRAM payments.
Where to go if SCRAM was imposed by the Court:
If you have been charged in San Diego federal court or state court, contact LAWSTACHE™ LAW FIRM. Attorneys Anton Vialtsin and Jeremy Delicino have experience protecting those accused of federal and California crimes. Our office is conveniently located in downtown San Diego. You can reach our office by calling (619) 357-6677 or by sending an e-mail.
CJA Panel Attorney – Five Star Reviews – Payment Plans – California State Crimes – San Diego Federal Crimes
Si usted habla espanol contacta a nuestro asistente de abogado Ysabel en 801-364-6474.