Many San Diego Criminal Defense Attorneys in San Diego advertise themselves as “the best.” But we all know that the “best” attorney can vary depending on the specific circumstances of a case, personal preferences, and individual needs. To find a reputable criminal attorney in San Diego, you may want to consider the following steps:
- Seek Recommendations: Ask friends, family members, or colleagues if they have any recommendations for criminal attorneys they have worked with or know of. Consider that most of San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney Anton Vialtsin’s business comes from referrals. The simple reason for over a decade of happy clients is that Anton Vialtsin delivers on his promises and provides results. Read some of the five-star reviews.
- Bar Association: Contact the San Diego County Bar Association or the State Bar of California for a list of qualified criminal attorneys in the area. They can often provide information on an attorney’s credentials and disciplinary history. You would be amazed that some of the attorneys that appear first on Google Search results have prior disciplinary actions taken against them. Without naming these attorneys, consider that there are attorneys who stole money from clients and even went to prison for embezzlement, still practicing law in San Diego. Attorney Anton Vialtsin is proud of his clean and honorable record. Check the California Bar Website!
- Online Resources: Utilize online resources like legal directories, websites, and review platforms to research and read reviews about criminal attorneys in San Diego. Read some of the five-star reviews.
- Consultations: Schedule consultations with a few attorneys to discuss your case. This will allow you to gauge their experience, communication style, and compatibility with your needs. San Diego Criminal Defense Attorney Anton Vialtsin is always happy to meet you in person or over Zoom call.
- Check Credentials: Ensure that the attorney you choose is licensed to practice law in California and has experience handling criminal cases. Anton Vialtsin, Esq., E.I., handled hundreds of federal criminal cases from initial client interviews through sentencing. He has an in-depth knowledge of the Federal Sentencing Guidelines and the Federal Criminal Codes and Rules. While handling federal cases, Anton Vialtsin also runs a successful California state practice. He handled misdemeanor and serious felony cases ranging from DUIs to gang-related violent assaults and attempted murder. Check out our RESULTS page.
- Specialization: Look for attorneys who specialize in criminal defense, as they may have more relevant experience in handling cases similar to yours. Selected to serve on the San Diego Criminal Justice Act Panel for individuals charged in San Diego Federal Court, which is one of the busiest districts in the country. Criminal Defense is a vastr majority of cases that Anton Vialtsin handles on daily basis.
- References: Don’t hesitate to ask the attorney for references from previous clients who can provide insight into their work. Read some of the five-star reviews.
It’s essential to do your due diligence and thoroughly research potential attorneys to find one who is the best fit for your specific legal needs and circumstances. Keep in mind that the “best” attorney for one person may not necessarily be the best for another, so consider your own requirements and priorities when making your decision.
Our office is conveniently located in downtown San Diego at 185 West F Street, Suite 100-D.
You can reach our office by calling (619) 357-6677.
CJA Panel Attorney | ★★★★★ Reviews | Affordable Payment Plans | California State Courts | Federal Courts
Si usted habla espanol
We are available to take appointments on weekdays and weekends. We accept all major credit cards.