Trial attorneys at LAWSTACHE™ LAW FIRM specialize in complex business litigation. Our firm represents state authorities, public and private companies and organizations, banks, investors, creditors, borrowers, directors and officers of companies, and other persons in the international and American financial sector. We represent a variety of industries, including banking, real estate, technology, medical, manufacturing, marketing, and others. We provide assistance with suits involving:
- Complex litigation at the international and national business level
- Financial disputes
- Loan and credit line disputes
- Fraud and fraudulent transfer
- Breach of fiduciary duty, mismanagement, and gross negligence
- Embezzlement and conversion
- Insider trading and SEC investigations
- Currency regulation and licensing issues
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Construction Law
- Contract Law
- And other business and financial matters
LAWSTACHE™ LAW FIRM is currently handling a tens of millions of dollars international business dispute.
In the following sections our business litigation attorneys explain common business issues/disputes. Click on the topic to read more.
- ENFORCING A FOREIGN-COUNTRY JUDGMENT
- Bank can’t pursue in San Diego a $31M judgment from foreign court.
- Judge Tosses Russian Bank’s Suit Seeking $30M from Former Tycoon
- Can a company be prosecuted in the same way as an individual?
- Do you own your company if your business partner dies? Buy-Sell Agreements
Our office is conveniently located in downtown San Diego at 835 5th Avenue, Suite 200A.
You can reach our office by calling (619) 357-6677.
CJA Panel Attorney | ★★★★★ Reviews | Affordable Payment Plans | California State Court | Federal Courts
Si usted habla espanol contacta a nuestro asistente de abogado en 619-357-6677.